I was coughing even worse and had constant tremors from the medication.
Back to the clinic. A change in nebulizer solution, a different antibiotic, a different cough syrup, and a change to a Flovent inhaler.
The cough syrup was the first to go. The hydrocodone/antihistamine did have a drying effect, but mostly it made me woozy. So I went back to Zyrtec for the antihistamine.
So, every day this is what I have to do:
- Two puffs twice a day of Flovent
- Antibiotic capsule twice a day
- Nebulize three times a day
- Eye drops (for glaucoma) three times a day
- My regular medications (blood pressure, bones, joints, tremor) twice a day.
Now if it would all make me well, not just keep me busy.
I did receive a little miracle last week. I'll try to remember to tell about that tomorrow.