Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Christmas Pop Quiz

I sometimes use Pop Quizzes in teaching Sunday School. They work surprisingly well on both a fun and an instructional level. With Christmas coming up, last Sunday I used a quiz I have used a few times over the years. Maybe you will enjoy taking it too.

It is a simple True or False Bible quiz.

1.  Mary rode a donkey from Nazareth to Bethlehem.

2.  Jesus was born in a manger.

3.  A band of angels sang a song for the shepherds.

4.  Jesus was born December 25th in the year 0.

5.  There were three wise men, named Melchior, Caspar, and Balthazar.

6.  The wise men left their camels outside and joined the shepherds in the stable to 
     worship the newborn Jesus.
7.  The little drummer boy was crippled.
I'll give you the answers tomorrow. And remember, as I always tell my classes, you can't fail Sunday School!


No comments:

Post a Comment