It is a simple True or False Bible quiz.
1. Mary rode a donkey from Nazareth to Bethlehem.
2. Jesus was born in a manger.
3. A band of angels sang a song for the shepherds.
4. Jesus was born December 25th in the year 0.
5. There were three wise men, named Melchior, Caspar, and Balthazar.
6. The wise men left their camels outside and joined the shepherds in the stable to
worship the newborn Jesus.
I'll give you the answers tomorrow. And remember, as I always tell my classes, you can't fail Sunday School!