Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm Not Always Thinking Great Thoughts

I know this may come as a shock to you--but I'm not always thinking great thoughts! J


Sometimes my brain just veg's out. 


Yesterday I gave myself a reading day. I finished one book, then started and finished another. Fun stuff, not great classic literature. Love being able to do that whenever I want!


Today I am in a very mundane state of mind. I'm doing a few household chores, and I plan to work on my old photo album project a bit. I took a cup of flavored tea out to the deck and enjoyed the beautiful day while my washing machine worked for me. I had a nice visit with my granddaughter when she joined me on the deck. Just everyday things, but I'm finding them most pleasant.


Maybe tomorrow I'll have more interesting thoughts. Or, maybe not. I might just talk about everyday things--although, as a retiree, a bookworm, and an introvert, my everyday things might not be interesting to anyone other than myself!

1 comment: