Sunday, March 17, 2013

Unsettled

The weather this time of year is so often unsettled. This morning, about the time Sunday School ended and it was time to go to the sanctuary for the worship service, my bones started aching. I took time out for some ibuprofen and figured the weather reports were right--a change of weather was on its way.

We'd had a few lovely days with temperatures in the 50s and 60s. Wonderful!

By the time we left church a cold wind was blowing. We stopped at a grocery store before coming home. The store is on a hilltop and catching the full effect of a strong, very cold wind, with little snow pellets propelled at such speed they stung the face. Brrrr!

I'm glad to be inside my own warm nest. This is what it looked like out my back windows a few minutes ago (sorry, I can't include the squeaks and rattles and moans, the bangs and thumps, caused by the force of the wind).


Oops--the camera was focused on the slush drops on the window!


2 comments:

  1. We made it back to the house before the ice pellets hit. I wish my bones would let the weatherman do his job, without help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was artsy to have one photo focused out into the yard and the other on the drops on the window.

    ReplyDelete