Friday, July 22, 2016

Celebrating Grace's Birthday


My sister Grace's birthday fell on a weekday (July 14). On the weekend--the 16th--her daughter Sue, granddaughter Maria, and two great-granddaughters, Cordelia and Elise, came from out-of-town to visit and celebrate her birthday. Joining this group were her daughter Tina, grandson Steven, my granddaughter Megan, and I.

Tina and her son Steven (who is soon to be a Marine)


Sue
Elise seems to be telling Grandma Sue something very important.
After visiting at Grace's apartment, we lunched at Ruby Tuesdays. It was my first time at this restaurant. In fact, I did not even realize that it existed in our town! It is fairly new, but still. . . .Anyway, the lunch was very good and really enjoyed, although the noise in the restaurant was quite intense.

Tina, Sue, Elise, Cordelia, Maria, Grace, and Charlie Dog
It is always a treat to spend time with extended family!

No comments:

Post a Comment